EX3700 – AC750 WiFi Range Extender
Get ready to connect anywhere in your home with this simple-to-use WiFi Range Extender. Increase your range, improve your speed, and reduce interference. Increase your range and speed with WiFi up throughout your home, It can cover upto 100 feets of distance.
To install your Netgear Ex3700 extender using browser setup:
1. Plug the extender into a power and wait for the power LED to become solid green.
2. Use a Wi-Fi and connect to the NETGEAR_EXT wireless network (SSID). You can also use a wired computer to install the extender. Use an Ethernet cable and connect between the computer and the extender Ethernet port.
3. Once connected with the extender network, the Device LED will turn on.
4. Visit to http://www.mywifiext.net in internet browser and click NEW EXTENDER SETUP.
5. Choose the Wi-Fi network that you would like to extend and click NEXT and click to enter password and click next.
6. Enter your preferred network name and security settings. Click NEXT
7. Connect your wireless device to the extender and click Continue. Your extender is now configured as a wireless range extender. Click Next to proceed with the registration.
Click Finish after completing the registration.