Netgear EX7000 Extender Setup
Get the whole-home connectivity you need for iPads®, smartphones, laptops, & more. Boost the range of your WiFi network to every corner of your home for maximum WiFi performance, it can cover upto 100-150 feets of distance with the dual-band range
The EX7000 supports 802.11ac Wi-Fi, uses a 1GHz Broadcom BCM 4708 dual-core processor, and is capable of speeds of up to 1,900Mbps (600Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1,300Mbps on the 5GHz band). It is equipped with five gigabit-Ethernet ports, a Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) button, a Reset button, and a Power switch, all of which are located on the back of the chassis.
You can configure your EX7000 as a wireless range extender to boost the range of your existing wireless network.
1. Connect one of your device to the EX7000 range extender via wired or wireless connection.
2. Once you’re successfully connected with your range extender, the client link light will be turn to solid green.
3. Enter www.mywifiext.net in your internet web browser search bar.
4. Choose your wifi network and enter your network key or passphrase and click next.
5. Change the SSID and passphrase of your extender or just use the same existing network password and click next to save the settings and click to continue.
6. After saving the setting, connect your device to the EX7000 SSID before clicking Continue.