NETGEAR Orbi WiFi System offers high-speed WiFi to access all over the home or office. Apart from this, it is the best device to eliminate dead spots. Orbi comprises two similar-looking devices but each one of them has a different role. One unit is Orbi router whereas another is Orbi satellite.
Orbi router has three LAN and one WAN port. On the other hand, Orbi satellite has four LAN ports which can connect up to four wired devices at the same time. NETGEAR Orbi Router connects to modem while Orbi Satellite make WiFi signals reach in every corner of home.
Set up NETGEAR Orbi WiFi System
Let’s have a look at how to set up NETGEAR Orbi Router and satellite:
- Unplug the modem and remove its battery as well.
- After a couple of minutes, plug in the modem to a wall socket.
- Turn on Orbi router.
- Connect modem and Orbi router.
- Next, apply power to Orbi satellite.
- Wait until Orbi satellite’s LED becomes magenta. After that, it turns into one of the following colors: solid amber or solid blue.
- Make a connection between Orbi satellite or router and computer.
- Log in to Orbi router via orbilogin.net and follow the steps given on the screen.
Thus, a NETGEAR Orbi WiFi System has been set up. Connect multiple devices to Orbi without losing range and speed.
What to do when you can’t access orbilogin.net page?
Sometimes, Orbi Login Page doesn’t open even if you enter correct username and password. Instead, it displays an error message saying ‘Connect to the Orbi WiFi Network’. The first and foremost solution to this issue is to exit current browser window, open a new window or another browser and try again.
In case you are still unable to access orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com, follow these NETGEAR Troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure the Orbi device is plugged into an active power source.
- Check the internet speed you are getting from ISP.
- Reboot all networking devices such as modem and Orbi router.
- Try using default IP address of Orbi router.
- Connect to Orbi wireless network.
- Be sure that the connection between modem and router is accurate.
- Use another WiFi-compatible device to connect to Orbi router.
- Reset your devices to default factory settings.
If none of the above-mentioned steps work for you, get experts’ help at toll-free number 1-844-689-9966 and resolve this issue immediately.
- Orbi RBK23RBK23
- Orbi RBK23WRBK23W
- Orbi RBK30RBK30
- Orbi RBK33RBK33
- Orbi RBK40RBK40
- Orbi RBK43RBK43
- Orbi RBK44RBK44
- Orbi RBK50RBK50
- Orbi RBK52WRBK52W
- Orbi RBK53RBK53
- Orbi RBR50RBR50
- Orbi RBS40RBS40
- Orbi RBS50RBS50
- Orbi RBS50YRBS50Y
- Orbi RBW30RBW30
- Orbi Pro SRK60SRK60
- Orbi Pro SRK60B03SRK60B03
- Orbi Pro SRS60SRS60