Orbi WiFi System by ‘Netgear‘ offers a high-speed of fast and furious WiFi to access all over the house. Apart from this, Netgear Orbi is the best device in today’s modern era to eliminate dead zones and blind spots.
As a matter of fact, you have to view the below-given image as an example to setup your Orbi router as an access point:
- Uninterrupted Internet.
- Digital subscriber line (DSL) or cable service.
- Existing but up-to-date WiFi router.
- A well-maintained Ethernet cable
- Netgear Orbi WiFi router function like an access point.
- WiFi connection.
- Smart HD TV.
- Computer or a Laptop.
Below are some easy-to-execute steps to configure a Netgear Orbi router as an access point:
- Firstly, connect an Ethernet cable physically and properly to the internet port of your Netgear Orbi router and to the LAN port of your existing WiFi router.
- After that, load up a web browser from a computer or laptop that is properly connected to the Netgear Orbi WiFi network by entering orbilogin.com into the address bar field.
- When the Netgear Orbi setup login window appears, enter the Netgear router default username and password and hit the Log In button.
Now, you will see that the Basic Orbi setup page has been displayed.
- Here, you have to select the ‘ADVANCED’ option after that, ‘Advanced Setup’ and then ‘Router/AP Mode’.
- Once done, select ‘AP Mode’ > ‘Apply’ and your settings are saved.
For more Orbi setup troubleshooting tips, dial a toll-free number 1-844-689-9966 and get in touch with our tech support team.
What are you suppose to do in that case when you fail to access the orbilogin.net page?
Sometimes, Orbi setup URL doesn’t open even if you enter right login details (username and password). Despite the fact, it comes up with an error ‘Connect to the Orbi WiFi Network’ message. Well, the only solution to this problem is to exit from the current web browser window, opt for another browser and try again later.
If you are still unable to access orbilogin.com or orbilogin.net, follow these optimal Orbi setup instructions given below:
- Make sure that your Netgear Orbi device is plugged properly into an active and damaged-free power source.
- After that, check the speed of the internet you are getting from your ISP.
- Reboot your existing modem and the main Netgear Orbi router.
- Ensure that they are placed within the reach of each other.
- Also, ensure that your modem is up-to-date by the latest version of technology.
- To fix Orbi setup issues use the default IP address of your Netgear WiFi router.
- Once done, connect it to the available and active WiFi network.
- Make sure that your Netgear Orbi and the existing modem is placed openly in an airy, neat, and clean room.
- Moreover, your modem shouldn’t be hidden behind anything.
- Use a computer, laptop, or a mobile device to connect with the Orbi router.
- Reset your device back to its factory default values.
In case none of the aforementioned steps work for you, then our certified experts for instant Orbi setup help and to solve all the annoying issues for you as soon as possible.